We thank you for trading with Dolittles, we value all our customers and suppliers and kindly ask as a customer/supplier you read our Terms of Trading.
PURCHASE REQUEST – STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES
This document aims to set out and clearly define the obligations of both parties in relation to the contract for Goods and Services supplied to Dolittles Pet Retreat (Customer).
How are the goods to be packed?
1. Goods must be packed so as to ensure their safe delivery, and to comply with any relevant Environmental Protection Legislation. This also applies to any Goods packed by a service provider for the purpose of providing a service.
2. Dangerous goods supplied for shipment must be packaged and labelled in accordance with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code or the International Air Transportation Authority.
1. Where the Purchase Request specifies delivery, a packing note should be enclosed with each consignment detailing the contents of each package and quoting the Purchase Request details.
2. Subject to Paragraph 1, delivery of the goods and services must be made at the time, place, and in the manner, specified in the Purchase Request, or as varied by the Customer.
1. The goods and / or services must:
a. be free from defects in materials and workmanship;
b. be of merchantable quality;
c. meet all relevant Australian / International Standards.
2. If the Customer gives prompt notice of any defect or omission in goods or services during any warranty period, the Supplier must correct that defect or omission without delay and at no cost to the Customer.
3. The Supplier must meet all costs of and incidental to the discharge or warranty obligations, including any packing, freight, disassembly and reassembly costs.
1. Where the Purchase Request is for the provision of services, and should the service be a trade or professional service, the supplier of the service acknowledges that the requisite licence/licences or professional registrations for that service are held in the Country / State where the service is performed.
Invoice / Payment
1. The Supplier is to issue an invoice in the month that the goods / services were provided in the form of a correctly rendered Tax Invoice.
2. The Customer’s payment terms are 30 days from end of month (Net 30 after EOM), whereby end of month being the month the invoice is received.
3. The Supplier must supply accompanying documentation substantiating the amount claimed were an explanation is necessary.
4. Invoices presented after 60 days from supply of the goods / services may be rejected for payment.
5. Invoices are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to 431 Waterford Road, Ellen Grove QLD 4078
Any invoice rendered incorrectly may be returned unpaid to the Supplier for correction.
Dolittles Pet Retreats - Terms of Boarding
the rare case that your pet is injured or requires emergency medical
treatment, one of our team members will contact you. If we cannot
contact you, you give Dolittles Pet Retreats consent to contact our vet
to treat your pet(s). Vet costs will be charged at your expense and
payable upon pickup of the animal. This will only be done if our team
deems it completely necessary.
My dog(s) is/are fully vaccinated against Parvovirus, Hepatitis,
Distemper, Parainfluenza and Bordatella (C5). My cat(s) is/are fully
vaccinated against Feline Enteritis, Feline Rhinotracheitus and Feline
Calicivirus (F3). Any other animal you may be boarding with the facility has had
the appropriate treatment/vaccinations as needed.
While the Dolittles Team will make every effort to ensure all of my
pet/s belongings are kept with my pet/s during their stay, I understand
that they accept no responsibility for items left, misplaced, lost or in
lesser condition then they were left. I acknowledge that while the team will take reasonable care, they
cannot be held responsible for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind
what so ever that may occur to any pet.
I have, to my full knowledge, disclosed all health concerns, special needs and behavioral issues in regards to all of my pet/s.
From time to time, The Dolittles Team may take photos and videos of
your pet/s during their stay. I hereby grant Dolittles Pet Retreats
permission to use my pet/s likeness in a photograph, video, or other
digital media in any and all of its publications, including web-based
publications, without payment or other consideration.
Clients are responsible for administering flea/tick control and
worming prior to your pets stay. If no flea/tick protection has been
administered to a pet by the owner, the Team has the right to refuse
animals for board until such time as the treatment has been given; these
treatments are available directly at check-in. Clients must be aware
that even though Dolittles Pet Retreats takes all due care regarding the
prevention and treatment of paralysis ticks, it is not possible to
guarantee that these instances will not occur. The Team does not take
any responsibility in the instance that a pet suffers from tick
poisoning, even if sufficient treatment has been administered.
Occasionally we may be required to
administer additional treatments to ensure your pets are healthy during
their stay (i.e. if your current flea and tick treatment expires while your pet is in care). Please note that such items will be payable upon collection
of your pet(s), and will only be done if our Team deems it completely
necessary. The facility will not be held accountable if any problems
arise from these treatments.