We thank you for trading with Dolittles, we value all our suppliers and kindly ask as a supplier you read our Terms of Trading.
PURCHASE REQUEST – STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES
This document aims to set out and clearly define the obligations of both parties in relation to the contract for Goods and Services supplied to Dolittles Pet Retreat (Customer).
How are the goods to be packed?
1. Goods must be packed so as to ensure their safe delivery, and to comply with any relevant Environmental Protection Legislation. This also applies to any Goods packed by a service provider for the purpose of providing a service.
2. Dangerous goods supplied for shipment must be packaged and labelled in accordance with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code or the International Air Transportation Authority.
1. Where the Purchase Request specifies delivery, a packing note should be enclosed with each consignment detailing the contents of each package and quoting the Purchase Request details.
2. Subject to Paragraph 1, delivery of the goods and services must be made at the time, place, and in the manner, specified in the Purchase Request, or as varied by the Customer.
1. The goods and / or services must:
a. be free from defects in materials and workmanship;
b. be of merchantable quality;
c. meet all relevant Australian / International Standards.
2. If the Customer gives prompt notice of any defect or omission in goods or services during any warranty period, the Supplier must correct that defect or omission without delay and at no cost to the Customer.
3. The Supplier must meet all costs of and incidental to the discharge or warranty obligations, including any packing, freight, disassembly and reassembly costs.
1. Where the Purchase Request is for the provision of services, and should the service be a trade or professional service, the supplier of the service acknowledges that the requisite licence/licences or professional registrations for that service are held in the Country / State where the service is performed.
Invoice / Payment
1. The Supplier is to issue an invoice in the month that the goods / services were provided in the form of a correctly rendered Tax Invoice.
2. The Customer’s payment terms are 30 days from end of month (Net 30 after EOM), whereby end of month being the month the invoice is received.
3. The Supplier must supply accompanying documentation substantiating the amount claimed were an explanation is necessary.
4. Invoices presented after 60 days from supply of the goods / services may be rejected for payment.
5. Invoices are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to P O Box 1011, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
Any invoice rendered incorrectly may be returned unpaid to the Supplier for correction.